Monday, March 14, 2016

Day 71

You have decided to unfollow me on Instagram today and I wonder why....
You unfollowed me and that girl from Flingstones...
I guess I wasn't so shocked over you unfollowing me on Instagram but I was really shocked with you unfollowing her.. Afterall, you thought she was really cute and you wanted to date her out...
I'm left being puzzled...

I thought I would be devastated or at least I would start crying knowing the fact that you have stopped following me on Instagram but somehow I didn't cry....
But I really wonder why did you have to unfollow me....
Did my post bother you? Or did you feel uncomfortable by looking at my pictures?
Your actions by unfollowing me on social media seemed like something I would do after a break up, feels like you're trying to move on from the broken relationship... But I thought you've moved on a long time ago...?
I have many thoughts on my mind to why you had to unfollow me but I really wouldn't know the actual reason because I'm not you....

The reasons that I can think of is:
1. You realised you haven't moved on from the relationship and that you need to move on now knowing that I've already moved on.
2. Whatever I post on Instagram bothers and affect you to some extent... But I don't understand why..
3. You realised the only way for us to completely get going in our own lives is to have a clear cut...

There are more reasons... But... Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment