Monday, March 7, 2016

Day 64

It's been two months plus since we've broken up.. How are you doing? I guess you're pretty much fine from what I can see...
It's funny how you think I've moved on so well but the fact is im still stucked here.. I'm not stagnant but I'm still in the midst of moving on, getting over you...
At times I wonder If I would ever get over you.. We weren't in a relationship for a very long period but you gave me a lot to remember.. There are things that I never want to forget about you because it still means a lot to me as of now....

You're the light, you're the night...
You're the color of my blood...
You're the cure, you're the pain..
You're the only thing I wanna touch...
Never knew that you could mean so much......

Everytime when I bump into you or when I see you, you tend to ask me a lot of weird questions..
You like asking me if I'm dating or if there are guys after me now..
I always wonder how or why it would still matter to you because it seemed like you don't care about how I feel anymore...
Everytime when you talk to me and gently pat my arms and shoulders, it feels weird...
It's like a touch that seemed so familiar yet unfamiliar...
It's like a touch I still long for but I know I shoudlnt have it anymore....
At times I still feel your touch in my dreams and I hope it'll last....

Many people are telling me how I should stop loving you or being obsessed about you...
They told me I should be crazy over a guy who would be crazy over me too....
I just can't seem to bring myself to do it...
There's just a very strong feeling of you still lingering in me..
I don't know why but it just feels like I should just stay here and wait for you...
I know how everyone would say I'm being stupid for still having feelings for you but it's just something I myself cannot explain to myself..
I don't know why I would feel for you so deeply or why I still won't give up on you....
I know I should stop being obsessed over you and start noticing the people around me, something that you would do too....

I don't know if I'm being blessed by the people around me but..this month alone there are a few guys who have told me how much they liked me and how deep they felt for me...
Given the old Nicole a few years ago, I would have started dating or being in a relationship with those guys because it would be the easiest way of moving on; focusing on other people...
But the Nicole now.. Just don't want to do things the way she did before..
If I'm going to move on from you, getting over you.. It will have to be me going through the process of grieving and finally deciding to let go of you..
I don't wanna rebound neither do I want to hurt the guys around me.....
There are some nice guys who would tell me how they would wait for me until I have finally moved on from you before pursuing me... And how they would stand by my side, listening to me talking about you....
I'm truly blessed but I feel bad.... Because I know how much it hurts listening to someone you like/love talking about someone else....

I'm not afraid that I can't find someone whom will love me and treat me right...
But... I'm afraid that I can't find someone whom I will love with all my heart like how I loved you....

I really feel the urge of wanting to hug you but I know I cant....
I will never be able to wrap myself around your arms...
I will never be able to lean on your shoulders to cry..
I will never be able to hold onto your arms...
I will never be able to smile and talk to you like how I usually would..
I will never be able to sleep in your arms...
I will never be able to talk to you over the phone...
I will never be able to watch tv series together....
I will never be able to share with you my new hobby......

There are so many more things that I would wanna do with you, to share with you...
But I can never share with you because we will never be the same as before...
Someone told me even if we were ever gonna be together, we will still have to start from scratch because the foundation is broken....
It's not about fixing the relationship that has been broken but instead it's about creating something better....
But... I doubt we would have anything more than friends given the seperate ways we are going......





























No comments:

Post a Comment