Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 10

Yesterday night I read an article regarding broken relationships and reconciliation..
I guess that article really helped me to move on from you and from our past relationship..
A lot of the things that was mentioned in the article was really relevant to me..
It says that if I continue to be depressed, sad or hurt, the next time when you see me.. all you will feel is negative vibes from me... and it will just remind you of our failed relationship... Instead if I were work on myself during this period when we are barely friends, the next time when we talk or when we communicate again, you will feel that I am a more confidence and happier person.. Well, at least it gives you some positive feeling when we finally talk again... If I were to continue to be down and depressed, I think it will just drive you further away... Cause I will just remind you of all the failed and sad things in our relationship... I believe if we were meant to be together or to reconcile in future, everything will have to start from scratch.. This is because the platform of our relationship is already broken and to have a new relationship, we will have to build a new platform again.. We will have to get to know each other and be friends again and see where things take us...
I also cut my hair yesterday.. it's like a new start, a new beginning and also a new me =)....

This morning I said a prayer for the both of us that God will continue to bless us in our friendship and relationship.. and also to give us strength and wisdom to overcome our issues in our life...  I also prayed to God that during this time where we are not contacting each other, I prayed that He will reveal our true feelings for each other.. that if I really love you, during this time apart, I'll miss you more.. and that if you still like me, you'll think of me more... and that we will both realize the importance of each other's presence in our lives.... I believe if we are really meant to be,  during this time of us being separated and not contacting each other will make us realize how much we meant to each other.. There is a saying that says "absence makes a heart grow fonder"... I do believe it ~...

During lunch today, I purposely went down late to buy fruits, hoping to avoid bumping into you...
I think the more I avoid you, the more I bump into you... 
As I was walking to the fruit stall, I saw you running back towards your office..
We smiled and said hi to each other...
Well, my heart was beating very fast... just like the first time I saw you again back in June 2015..
After buying fruits, I was walking back to office and I saw you running toward my direction.. I was shocked... I asked you why were you running here and there... You answered " I came back to talk to you".. I was wondering what else is there to talk between us... You asked me if I was going to UK to study and if I have decided... Sigh.. It was quite an okay chat for a couple who has just broken up... it didn't feel as awkward as I thought it would be... It's a good start I guess...

I'll definitely miss you from UK........









No comments:

Post a Comment