Sunday, January 17, 2016

Day 14

I don't know how to describe what I've felt today...
I was abused last night and I thiught I didn't want to tell anyone especially you...
Somehow today when I was at church, you could sensed that I'm down...
After church you asked me if I'm ok, I said I am okay and walked away...
As we were walking to our cars, you tapped on my shoulder and I was in pain... At the point you knew something happened to me and you probably already know that I was injured by someone...
Sigh... You read me so well....

Today at church I didn't expect you to initiate to ask if we would like to have brunch..
Of course I would love to! So I decided to forfeit the tickets to Ip Man3 and have brunch with you all since I didn't have the mood anyway...
I didn't expect us to be able to sit down to have brunch again...
I was overwhelmed when you decided to watch Ip Man 3 with us at Setia City Mall later in the afternoon... We were supposed to watch this movie together before we broke up.. I can't believe we could actually watch this movie together ... I'm really happy....
You've been trying to cheer me up today... Making me laugh and making sure I'm ok.... I am really happy....

Later in the evening today.. Something else happened and I was devastated...
I went to find you and Yinli because I know if I didn't find you all, I'd kill myself...
I told you all what happened and I think you were shocked and sad....
I really don't know if I made the right choice telling you...
You comforted me...
You didn't judge me...
You accepted me....
I remembered how you sayang-ed my head just now...
I loved how you sayang me just now.. I always have..
When I was crying like mad, you asked me if I wanted a hug...
It made me cry more because I felt so unworthy...
Before I left, I hugged you tightly....
You pushed my hair to a side and hugged me...
I didn't want to let you go because being in your arms felt so good...
There's nothing more to ask for than to be in your arms....

Maybe breaking up with me was a right decision because if you were still with me, you would be so stressed out knowing what has happened to me.. And probably feel useless for not being able to comfort me or making me feel good again.....hm

No comments:

Post a Comment