Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 9

People say as time pass, the pain and the feeling of sadness will reduce..
I can say that it's all lies... It's the second week into our break up and I'm feeling worse...
I'm feeling very upset, hurt and depressed..
I can't stop thinking about you and about us...
Every time when I think of us,I cry...it feels like we've just broken up yesterday...
All the memories we shared seems like just yesterday...

During lunch today when I was walking downstairs, I saw you..
I didn't know what to do so I walked pass you and acted as though I never saw you...
I walked right in front of you so I guess you might have saw me too... But I guess you are feeling the same thing like I do that is why you didn't acknowledged me...
When we were friends, we could easily say hi and talk together or even walking together...
When we were together, if we saw each other we would smile and talk together... We would walk together hands in hands...
What have we become now?
We can't even say the simplest thing, we can't even say hi....
The difference in our relationship is greatly felt.....
I do wonder what are you feeling now and how do you feel about me...
But I know that you will never regret breaking up with me and you will never look back and reconcile with me....
What am I doing here? Why am I still stuck here while you have already moved on...

I heard a song today that explains my feelings for you....

Right Here Waiting For You


Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you




No comments:

Post a Comment