Friday, January 29, 2016

Day 26

I guess you didn't go to work today as I didn't see your car at the train station and you posted a sick status on Facebook.
If we were still together, I would've gone over to visit you after work..
If we were still together I'll be texting you to ask if you were okay.. 
If we were still together, I would be showering you with lots of care and love....
I hope you are feeling better and not being super sick..
You seldom get sick but once you're sick, you're really sick..
I'm just worried about you...

I am going through a period of withdrawal effects.. 
The withdrawal of not being able to hug you and to be hugged in return...
You are a very huggy person, you hugged me a lot back then..
Whether it's on our date, special occasions on even after lunch at work, you would hug me...
Now that I'm not being able to hug and be hugged, it just feel weird...
I feel like I have the need hug and be hugged, it's a very strong feeling..
But that's something you can't offer me anymore..
I can find some other guys to give me a platonic hug but it just wouldn't be right because I'd feel terrible for using them to give me something to make me feel better, something that would ease my pain of withdrawal effects..
All I can do to help myself with the withdrawal effects is to hug my girl friends but it definitely wouldn't be the same as me being hugged by you... 
Whenever you hug me, there's a certain way of you holding me in your arms and how you would brush my hair to one side..
It will never be the same hugging or being hug by other people because you're just so very special... 
It's really hard to get through this period because it just makes ne long for your touch and hug...
All I want is to be able to hold your hands, to hug you from behind and to kiss you... But I can't anymore.....
It's really tough....
I do wonder if you would feel the same withdrawal effects that I'm feeling...
Or... You probably didn't have such withdrawal effects...sigh.............

No comments:

Post a Comment