Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 13

Today was a very memorable and happy day for me...
I decided to go to the Splendor tournament today.. I changed my mind to go was entirely because of you.. I wanted to see you as much as I could before I leave and that this would probably be the last time I'll be able to play in a tournament with you... I also wanted to see you do well in the tournament..
When I decided to join the tournament, I didn't expect to win or to get into the finals..
All I wanted was to have fun with you and that this would be a very precious memory of us playing in a tournament...
Surprisingly I really won the tournament and you got second place!!☺️☺️
I'm happy that I won but I'm happier that you got second place...
You didn't even expect yourself to enter finals and to win second place...
This victory that you achieved will definitely help you to boost your confidence and self esteem as a person... You did very very well and I'm really proud of you...
I'm proud to see you do so well...
I'm proud to see how far you've come...
I'm proud to see you being proud...
I'm proud that my ex panda won a second place in the tournament...
I'm just so proud of you....

We thought the tournament would start early in the morning but it was postponed until 2.30 in the afternoon.. You wanted to forfeit the tournament and leave to a board games session... I'm glad you didn't leave... Because if you have left, I'll never be able to see the proud and happy panda who did so well in the tournament... You once said you were never a challenge to me in board games but today you definitely were a challenge to me... You played my favorite board game well...

We ate brunch together at Canton-i.. I was really happy that we managed to eat together because I thought we would never have the chance to sit down and eat together again...
We were talking about a lot of things and we were both laughing...
You told me you've not seen me so happy before even when we were together...
Well, I guess it's because I'm addressing all the unresolved issues in my life that made me a happier person...
Maybe... I am indeed a happy person but because of all the things that is holding me back made me the stress and tensed up Nicole that you know....
I'm going to address all of my issues and close all the books which are still open...
I'm really happy....
When I'm around you... I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world....
You were a great boyfriend to me despite all your issues...
I hope I was an okay girlfriend to you too...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing you happy...
Nothing makes me feel proud than to see you doing so well in a tournament....

No comments:

Post a Comment